Scarsdale is a town and village in Westchester County, New York. We are most commonly known as the Village of Scarsdale and we have a Village Hall located at 1001 Post Road.
Our family has lived and worked in Scarsdale for 24 years and our children went through the Scarsdale school system K-12. We are the only tax reduction specialist that lives and works in the Village of Scarsdale.
Here is what you need to know about our Village of Scarsdale:
• The Grievance filing period is June 1st - third Tuesday in June. The last day to file is the third Tuesday in June.
• We only have one chance each year to appeal your property tax assessment.
Here is what you need to know about us:
• We are the leading property tax specialist in Scarsdale.
• Our team has lived and worked in Scarsdale for 24 years and understands the Scarsdale real estate market completely.
• We are a team of property tax specialists and analysts that focus on residential properties exclusively in Westchester County, NY.
Real estate taxes are based on assessment which are often incorrect or outdated. You might be entitled to an equitable property tax reduction.
Frequently asked questions
Revival House - New Covenant Church of LA
New Covenant Church of Atlanta
New Covenant Church of Chattanooga
New Covenant Church of Austin
New Covenant Church of Princeton